Camp Green Teen
Where campers ages 15 to 21 experience the wonder of Central New York’s unique environment in a way that gets their brains working & their bodies moving!
Camp Green Teen is a summer youth development program that is part of our Comprehensive Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Program.
Each year Camp Green Teen teams up with community organizations in Syracuse that offer summer programming for youth, providing them with:
- Additional support,
- Environmental experiences, and
- STEM education from local experts.
Camp Green Teen Partners
- Syracuse Community Connections (Southwest Community Center),2014 Camp Site)
- Girls Inc. (2014 Camp Site)
- Hillside Work Scholarship Connection (2014 Camp Site)
- The CanTeen (2014 Camp Site)
- SUNY ESF
- New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
- Save the Rain
- Onondaga Earth Corps
- Onondaga Lake Partnership
- Montezuma Audubon Society
- Team Adventure
- CNY Works
- Cooperative Federal Credit Union
Camp Green Teen Supporters
- Ben and Jean Tupper
- REACH CNY Board of Directors
- Tom Gardner
Donations to Camp Green Teen from individual and corporate donors go directly to expand the opportunities for youth participating in Camp Green Teen. Our fundraising efforts help cover cost associated with admission to field trip locations, bus passes for public transit to local activities and to help purchase produce from local farmers markets for healthy eating lessons, among other activities.
You Can Support Camp Green Teen
To support our green team, please consider a donation so that we can continue to offer youth wonderful STEM opportunities in Central New York.