What Can REACH CNY do for your organization and the youth you serve?
Our programs serve youth 10-21 years old, their families and community members in Syracuse. We will work with you to find a program that best fits you and your youth's needs.
- Pregnancy, STD, and HIV Prevention: We offer a variety of evidence–based programs (EBPs). These programs have been tested and proven to show they work in lowering the risks of teen pregnancy, HIV, and other sexually-transmitted infections.
- Youth Development: We offer a variety of youth development programs to allow youth opportunities to develop their strengths and leadership abilities!
- Health care services: We help teens learn about their own health and connect them to affordable health care services at their own healthcare provider or other local providers including Family Planning Services and Planned Parenthood of Central and Western NY
How Do I Schedule A Program Or Get More Information?
What Pregnancy, STD & HIV Prevention Programs Do You Offer?
Targets teen moms and pregnant girls (7-12 grade)
What Youth Development Programs Do You Offer?
We are able to develop sessions based on your agency's and youths' specific needs.
- Financial Literacy education for youth can be coordinated at no cost if scheduled through REACH CNY.
- Healthy Relationships
- Life Skills
- Education & Career Success
- Mirror, Mirror engages youth in group activities and self-reflection. Topics include self respect, personal inventory vs. perception, and becoming a role model.
- OMG! educates youth about using social media safely and communicating safely.
- Keepin' It Real discusses the qualities of a healthy relationship (peer and family) and how to understand and navigate family relationships.
- The Verdict teaches participants about making positive decisions and choices for their lives.
How Can I Get Involved?
Ready to make a difference? Become a Peer Health Advocate! Click here for more information.
We are all about working together. If you want to be involved, we will find a way, especially if you are between the ages of 10 and 21 years!
Some possible project ideas:
- Produce a music video
- Create educational films
- Develop a plan to help spread the word about our program - especially through facebook, twitter, cell phones or other creative ideas that you have
- Insert your idea here! If you can think it, we can help you do it!
For more information, email Wendy Ramsay or call her at 424-0009 ext. 107.